Part Time Travel Tryouts August 10, 2014
Times for the tryouts are as follows
10U - Noon
12U - 2 PM
14U - 4PM
Palos Power Softball is excited to announce a new program tailored towards the girls looking for a more competitive environment, to advance their skills with specialized training and still want to play in the neighborhood and enjoy all that Palos Power has to offer.
- Competitive schedule of travel league games along with tournaments (60-80 games including in-house games)
- Every team will have a budget for specialized coaching/training
- Winter training – location TBD
- Uniforms with bat bag and helmet
- All players must play in our in-house program starting in April.
- Relaxed team rules and schedule for fall ( we encourage the girls to play other sports)
Comparable to a full time travel team without the cost and travel.
*$250 at time of registration and the remainder spread out over 3 payments. This includes your players’ in house registration fee and fundraising fee for the 2015 in house registration in January 2015.
Please see the PTT sample schedule below that is a guide and is subject to change.
Any questions please contact our Director of Travel Softball at email@example.com
SUBSCRIBE TO THE POWER NEWSLETTER
Subscribe to the POWER Newsletter to make sure you receive the email blasts and keep up to date or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org